Saturday 20 July 2013

Treat - Sexy Mother Pucker



I've had my eye on this little number for a while, Soap & Glory really have upped it with their makeup collection this year, I've had this before about a year or so ago I got it as a gift for Christmas and I've intended to re-buy it since (I've taken my time) but today I was looking round my local Boots when I spotted it and the moment I tried it on it reminded me of Christmas, I know a bit weird since we are in the midst of July but after pulling the puppy eyes at my Mum she gave in, £9 is a little pricey for lipgloss but its worth it, I can't fault anything, at first I was hovering  towards the plum colours but I then I remembered my makeup bag consists of dark colours, so I settled on Pink Apricot which smells divine and is a pinky colour, though on application it's more nudey. I've been lackering it on as I can't get enough of the tingly feeling. However don't get me wrong it's not Rosie-Huntington Whitley in a tube!

Twitter: @rachaelwillmott
Instagram: rachaelwillmott 

No comments:

Post a Comment