Friday 19 July 2013

Surprise new love - Jimmy Choo Flash



Anyone who knows me will know I'm a perfume addict, but I'm also very picky when it comes to perfume so I rarely like to be surprised, for example every perfume my boyfriend has ever bought me I've had to pre approved of. But his parents went away and brought me this back as a lovely gift. I've had Jimmy Choo Orginal since about February when all the hype around it began and there is next to nothing left of that so I was excited to try their new one. And I can honestly say I haven't been disappointed when I first smelt it I assumed it had the same base notes with Cedarwood. However it's a lot more fruity and floral with notes of white flower and tangerine. I'm sat here smelling it and trying to explain it, it's rich without being over powering. I know I love a perfume when I reach for it whenever I'm getting ready for a while now I've religiously used my Victoria's Secret - Noir Sexy Little Things but I find myself instinctively going for this. If you haven't tried it you really must. Like I said I'm a perfume hoarder so expect a lot of posts on the subject!

Twitter: @rachaelwillmott
Instagram: rachaelwillmott 

No comments:

Post a Comment