Thursday 18 July 2013

Kukee - Midi Rings




Didn't expect to be blogging three times in one day! These little gems came early! I've been looking for midi rings for a while  ever since I saw Barbara from The Persian Babe sporting some. I've looked everywhere you would normally assume to have them, Topshop, River Island and sadly all I could find in Topshop was some rather over priced rose gold ones and as much as I love rose gold I've finally accpeted it will never suite my skin tone. Then I discovered Kukee! So many bargains on there it will defiantly become my go to for simple jewellery. I got a pack of 4 for £3 so I really can't complain delivery was fast and they fit perfectly I can see them becoming a staple in my jewellery collection! Oh and for anyone interested I'm wearing Barry M's new Gelly Shine collection in Lychee it's the perfect nude. 

Twitter: @rachaelwillmott
Instagram: rachaelwillmott 

1 comment:

  1. i looove midi rings! these ones are so cute too - i like how thin they are! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete